- Traditional Physician Job
Palliative Care Physician for Premier Cancer Center Needed!
Palliative Care Physician Needed for Premier Oncology Group in Metro NE Indiana!
Board Eligible or Board Certified Palliative Care physician needed for premier Oncology group in Northeastern Indiana! Fellowship training is required! Great opportunity to walk in to a very busy setting. This is an opportunity with a brand new cancer center at the hospital! Join 3 other physicians currently at the practice but your role would work with outpatient oncology patients only! Share call with the inpatient team! Guaranteed salary, sign-on, relocation and benefits! Come see what Indiana has to offer!
Brand new state-of-the-art hospital & cancer institute! 670+ beds. All private rooms, with specialty centers for heart, cancer and orthopedics. Helipad, full service ER, level II adult and pediatric trauma centers. Brand new cancer institute to open in 2018.
Large Metro area in northeastern Indiana! Population of 250,000+ with a service area of 820,000+. Northeast Indiana boasts lots of great attractions from zoo, arts & entertainment, outdoor recreational activities, theaters, etc. Just 2 hours to Toledo, OH, and 3 hours to Detroit, MI. Enjoy a high quality of life and low cost of living. Enjoy fine dining, shops, and activities galore. Excellent school systems. Come see what Indiana has to offer! Indiana is a physician friendly state. One of the top 10 places to practice medicine, with low malpractice, low income tax, low cost of living, great schools, great teaching institutions, great practices and groups! Come see what Indiana and this practice has to offer!!!
Please only apply if you are a physician!
If Board Eligible you must be Board Certified within 5 years of being Board Eligible. Visa's cannot be supported at this location.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Come see why more physicians and healthcare providers consult with ProMedical Staffing about their career needs. Come find the right fit for your career! All inquiries are kept confidential. All CV´s are kept confidential. Other opportunities nationwide available.
- Anesthesiology - Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Emergency Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Internal Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Pediatrics - Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Psychiatry and Neurology - Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Radiology - Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Surgery - Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Distance from City