ELECTROPHYSIOLOGIST: Large cardiology practice in Missouri seeking additional EP. ABMOEP2
- Internal Medicine - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
• We are searching for an experienced EP not more than 5 to 10 years out of training with advanced EP skills or a new grad who is training in a top tier two year EP program.
• Our group is comprised of cardiologists, EPs and Cardiac Surgeons.
• One of our EPs is relocating and the other is on retirement track in next 5-10 years.
• Departing physician performed (approx. 4-5 afib ablations per month.)
• Candidate must be able to perform complex cases (i.e. a-fib ablations) and must be able to hit the ground running with no immediate mentorship.
• Current EP performs devices but not complex procedures. He is the 3rd busiest physician in terms of RVU production.
• All physicians in group practice at or above 150% of the MGMA mean wRVU level.
• Hospital has updated advanced EP lab and new cardio system and all equipment. EP nurses on staff. State of the art cardiovascular center.
• Fully equipped office including diagnostic and outpatient cath lab, nuclear, echo, remote pacer monitoring, EP, cardiac surgery, interventional, heart failure, anticoagulation clinic, and research.
• Privileges in 1-2 hospitals.
• Main hospital, where office is attached, has dedicated EP lab and 3 additional cath labs where pacers can be implanted.
• No managed care in the area and service fees are good.
• EP can expect to participate in general call which is 1 in 6 (1-2 primary calls per month and 8-9 weekend calls per year.) There is interventional on back-up to perform stents. Physician will keep the patients they pick up during call.
• Excellent compensation package. Starting salary for new grad high $300s-$400sK and for experienced physician low to mid $400K to start increasing when partnership after 2 years.
• Partner compensation based on wRVUs + productivity and make between $600-$700K a year!
• Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
• Area info: Rated as one of top places to live in U.S. by Money magazine. Great city for families and single people, as well. Airport with flights to Chicago, Dallas/Ft Worth, and many other major cities. Enjoy college sports, miles of biking and walking trails, hunting, fishing, and golf. Four seasons of weather. Population over 100,000.
Email CV: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Phys Services: 888-273-4628.