- Traditional Physician Job
NEUROSURGERY ENDOVASCULAR - POPULAR MONTANA CITY! ABMTNS02
Regional healthcare facility seeks additional U.S. trained, Board-Certified Endovascular Neurosurgeon. Endovascular training required.
• Full time employed position - Call 1:4.
• 3 well trained and experienced neurosurgeons, functional, general and pain management neurosurgeon, and 2 are well rounded and experienced general neurosurgeons deal with the spectrum of brain and spinal disorders.
• 3 outpatient neurologists, 2 hospitalist neurologist, and two weeks per month of pediatric neurology services, 4 neuroradiologists and an acclaimed rehabilitation department.
• Large hospital system- all the necessary services of a general hospital and is a regional destination hospital serves a four-state area and more than 900,000 people each year.
• Hospital developed NSC to provide services for a population base that may exceed 1.5 million in a 5 state region, only such comprehensive Neuroscience Center in this region.
• Dedicated NSC building has brand new 3T MRI along with a digital x-ray room.
• Two dedicated neurosurgical operating suites fully equipped with up to date cutting edge technology and a biplane angiography suite adjacent to the neurosurgical suites.
• The adult ICU is staffed 24/7 with highly experienced intensivists. There is an excellent anesthesia service for neurosurgery.
• AASM accredited sleep center; Level II Trauma Center; HELP Helicopter and Fixed Wing air transport program with specialty transport teams; Level III NICU; and CARF Accredited Inpatient Rehabilitation Program
• Facility invests in the latest technology: Allura Xper FD20/10 interventional biplaner angiographic X-ray lab, Toshiba Aquilion ONE dynamic volume 320-slice CT system, 2 Stealth Stations and Da Vinci Robotics.
• Competitive guaranteed market based salaries including productivity incentives.
• Sign-on incentives, moving allowances, and CME reimbursement. Will consider loan forgiveness.
• Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
• Excellent school system.
• Abundant recreational activities year round - hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping.
Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.
- Neurological Surgery
- Andrea Berendt