CARDIOTHORACIC SURGERY – POPULAR MONTANA CITY Seeking Board-Certified/Eligible Cardiothoracic Physician for our Heart & Vascular Center. ABMTCTS02
- Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
If you are looking to contribute to a team of excellence and would enjoy a balanced fulfilling life, this is the opportunity for you.
• Busy, successful practice with maximum flexibility that focuses on quality lifestyle.
• Current practice has 2 Full Time employed CT Surgeons and 3 PA’s.
• Call will be one in three and every third weekend. Inpatient Rounding is shared with PA’s week days and weekends.
• Current partners perform a variety of valve replacement options including minimally invasive and TAVR.
• Practice performed 290 Open Heart Procedures.
• In 2014 the facility opened a new 1200 SF Hybrid OR suite and began TAVR Program along with Cardiology and Vascular Surgery partners.
• Adult ICU, Pediatric ICU, and Neonatal ICU – all staffed 24/7 with the appropriate board-certified Intensivists.
• Strong Hospitalist program / Multidisciplinary team environment.
• Collegial medical staff has the full range of specialists and subspecialists available for consultation and support as needed.
• Hospital is regional destination hospital which serves a four-state area and more than 500,000 people each year.
• Known for providing superb patient care.
• Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
• Competitive guaranteed market based salaries.
• Sign-on Incentives, Moving Allowances, CME reimbursement and Loan Forgiveness.
Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
Email CV to Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.