Ortho / Foot and Ankle – South Carolina city. Outstanding opportunity for growth. Be the only foot and ankle orthopaedic surgeon in the group! All patients will be referred to you. ABSCOrthoF18
- Orthopaedic Surgery
If you are interested in the southeast, you will want to investigate this position.
· Private practice seeking Orthopedic trained candidates with fellowship in Foot/Ankle, only will be considered.
· Large Orthopaedic group.
· Growing group recently hired Orthopedic Hand Surgeon, a spine surgeon and an additional pain management physician.
· Orthopedic services include all subspecialties of Orthopedic medicine. The physicians are experts in the newest minimally-invasive, research-based, and state of the art procedures in the US.
· Practice established 40 years.
· Vacancy due to expansion.
· Candidate will work out of 2 offices and will go to 2 hospitals.
· Main hospital - 400+ beds, large, full service, facility of excellence. For day to day cases, physician can choose which hospital he/she prefers to work in.
· Physician in group come from top programs.
· Group call 1:9
· Group utilizes PAs to start in call.
· Excellent first year salary guarantee: Approximately 600k.
· Typically, 1 year to partnership.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: Known for its beauty, quality of life and friendly people. It's a place with tremendous energy and a young, innovative and growing cultural community. Headliner entertainment, family attractions, top-rated restaurants and world-class accommodations.
Email CV: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or call Physician Services: 843-766-3105.