- Traditional Physician Job
Ortho / Foot and Ankle – South Carolina city. Outstanding opportunity for growth. Be the only foot and ankle orthopaedic surgeon in the group! All patients will be referred to you. ABSCOrthoF18
If you are interested in the southeast, you will want to investigate this position.
· Private practice seeking Orthopedic trained candidates with fellowship in Foot/Ankle, only will be considered.
· Large Orthopaedic group.
· Growing group recently hired Orthopedic Hand Surgeon, a spine surgeon and an additional pain management physician.
· Orthopedic services include all subspecialties of Orthopedic medicine. The physicians are experts in the newest minimally-invasive, research-based, and state of the art procedures in the US.
· Practice established 40 years.
· Vacancy due to expansion.
· Candidate will work out of 2 offices and will go to 2 hospitals.
· Main hospital - 400+ beds, large, full service, facility of excellence. For day to day cases, physician can choose which hospital he/she prefers to work in.
· Physician in group come from top programs.
· Group call 1:9
· Group utilizes PAs to start in call.
· Excellent first year salary guarantee: Approximately 600k.
· Typically, 1 year to partnership.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: Known for its beauty, quality of life and friendly people. It's a place with tremendous energy and a young, innovative and growing cultural community. Headliner entertainment, family attractions, top-rated restaurants and world-class accommodations.
Email CV: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or call Physician Services: 843-766-3105.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Andrea Berendt