- Traditional Physician Job
PEDIATRICS HOSPITALIST / INPATIENT PEDIATRICS - KENTUCKY NEAR LOUISVILLE! SIGN ON BONUS, STIPEND AVAILABLE. Seeking Pediatric Hospitalist for this great opportunity. ABKYPedsHosp5
· Join hospital employed Hospitalist group.
· You will be responsible for acute inpatient care for pediatric patients up to the age of 15.
· NO NICU, nursery, or ED responsibilities.
· Current pediatric census is 4.
· 182 24-hr shifts annually. There is no requirement to stay in-house. Physician can go home after working 12 hours.
· Schedule: 7 on and 7 off.
· New grads or experienced physicians welcome to apply.
· Staffing model is 2 Peds Hospitalist with administrative support staff.
· Excellent specialty backup - hospital has all services w/ exception of severe burns and organ transplant.
· Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
· Hospital has open ICU. No procedures required by candidate. Hospitalist are not members of the code team.
· Comprehensive benefits include: health, loan repayment assistance, paid liability insurance, two retirement plans, relocation package.
· Salary: 197k TO $200K base salary. $1080 per additional 24-hr shift. 10k yearly quality bonus. 30k sign on bonus. Monthly stipend available for residents.
· Regional Hospital: New state of the art hospital completed 2013. Approx. 500 beds. Consistently ranked as top facility. Financially sound hospital.
· Very large service area.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: This community is the industrial, medical, retail, and cultural hub of western Kentucky. Leading location for 3 year employment growth. BusinessWeek stated: It's the combination of low crime, outstanding school test scores, and low cost of living that makes this community a great place to raise kids. Community is ranked #1 in state for "best place to raise children." This community boasts the very best public schools in the stat, low cost of living and little to no crime. Beautiful downtown riverfront with all types of shops, venues, restaurants, and weekend concerts, hotels and convention center. Residents also enjoy Broadway shows and symphony orchestra. High growth area.