- Traditional Physician Job
NEUROSURGERY/GENERAL/TRAMA. NO ENDOVASCULAR WORK. ASSIGNED TRAUMA. LARGE VIRGINIA CITY. Established group seeking additional Neurosurgeons to join successful practice. ABVANS6
· Seeking Trauma fellowship trained Neurological Surgeon.
· Candidate will be expected to do general neurosurgery and assigned trauma call. No endovascular work.
· 7 physicians in office.
· New grads or experienced physicians ten years or less out of training welcomed to apply.
· Based in one office.
· Vacancy due to growth.
· Group utilizes state of the art equipment and procedures including EMR and the latest minimally invasive technology.
· You will be a part of the largest healthcare provider in the region.
· Very large service area.
· Provider ranked in top 100. Hospital system ranked in top hospitals in the country. Facility: 250+ beds, acute care, level 1 trauma, and accredited Stroke Center. Inpatient rehab facility, also.
· Employed position.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· Shared Call 1:6 or better. Candidate will share and be involved in trauma services. Assigned trauma call.
· Competitive salary depending upon experience.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: Enjoy a culture-rich community that includes museums, symphony, ballet, theater, opera and historic Colonial landmarks. Plenty of recreation. Excellent educational system. Universities nearby. Airport. All amenities.
- Neurological Surgery
- Andrea Berendt