Private, single specialty Orthopedic practice seeking Total Joint / Adult Reconstruction Orthopedic. Vacancy due to growth. Busy practice booked weeks in advance. Expect to be busy from the start. Shortage of Orthopedic physicians in area. ABCAOrtho5
· 8 physicians in group. Practice averages 90 patients per day totally. Group recently hired two Orthopaedics.
· Vacancy due to growth and community need.
· Fully staffed and equipped office.
· Very busy practice with full book of business waiting and ready for new physician.
· Candidate can expect to be busy from the start - there is a shortage of Orthopedic physicians in the area.
· Surgery performed in nearby hospital - undergoing $127 million expansion to be finished in 2011. Full service, acute care hospital, state of the art equipment/services such as imaging, surgical services, hospitalist program, cancer center, heart center, etc.
· Partnership opportunity (2 years).
· First year salary average is $410K per year comprised of first year guarantee of $280K from the practice + $1500 / daily when on call.
· Sign on bonus $30K. Relocation $10K plus negotiable.
· Shared call 1:4.
· Benefits include health, dental, 401(K), disability, etc. Hospital providing 130K for home purchase assistance or student loan repayment.
· Area: Theater groups, museums, galleries, dance companies, concerts and other cultural events. Residents and visitors to enjoy a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor activities. Great location. Beautiful scenery. Near the coast.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
- Orthopaedic Surgery