ORTHOPAEDIC BE/BC HAND UPPER EXTREMITY IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA WITH LARGE ORTHOAPEDIC GROUP! ABCAOrthoH8
- Orthopaedic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand
· Seeking Orthopaedic Surgeon with Hand / Upper Extremity fellowship training.
· Vacancy due to growth of practice.
· Group comprised of orthopaedic surgeons, PAs. TOTAL OF APPROXIMATELY 24 PROVIDERS.
· Expect at least 2 1/2 days per week in the OR.
· Fully equipped facility including outpatient surgery center with 2 surgical suites, comprehensive spine center, comprehensive imaging services (x-ray, MRI, DEXA), physical therapy, etc.
· Physicians in group hold leadership positions at hospitals.
· Group sees approximately 100,000 patients annually and perform more than 5,000 surgical procedures per year.
· NO Trauma call. Desirable call schedule. Cover only 1 hospital when on call.
· VERY COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE to be discussed directly with group.
· Comprehensive benefits package: health, dental, disability, retirement, CME, malpractice...
· Area: Desirable southern California location! All amenities. Family oriented. Great schools. Driving distance to LA and beaches. Residents enjoy active lifestyles: golf, tennis, swimming, hiking, biking, and other community activities year round.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.