- Traditional Physician Job
NON-INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY- MISSOURI CITY! Large cardiology practice seeking additional Interventional cardiologist. Vacancy due to expansion/growth. ABMOInvNon002
· Practice comprised of interventionals, noninvasives, EPs and surgeons.
· All physicians in group practice at or above the 150% of the MGMA mean wRVU level.
· New grads or experienced physicians welcome to apply.
· Fully equipped office including diagnostic and outpatient cath lab, nuclear, echo, remote pacer monitoring, EP, cardiac surgery, interventional, heart failure, anticoagulation clinic, and research.
· Privileges in 1 hospital: Large medical center. Approx. 400 beds. Open heart. State of the art, modern diagnostic and interventional labs. Cardiac rehab. Accredited. Innovative and cutting edge procedures. State of the art, updated cardiovascular center.
· Office attached to hospital.
· Multi-disciplinary team approach.
· No managed care in the area and service fees are good.
· Shared call.
· Excellent compensation package.
· Partnership.. Partners compensation based on wRVU + productivity.
· Group has PSA arrangement with hospital.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area info: Rated as one of top places to live in U.S. by Money magazine. Enjoy college sports, airport, four seasons of weather, awesome parks and trails, stage performances, festivals, live music, and enjoy a delicious meal. There’s always something happening in this city!
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease