Noninterventional Cardiology – resort city in Arkansas! Call 1/6! ABARInvNon9
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
· Established cardiology practice seeking additional Noninterventional cardiologist.
· Candidate can do strictly noninvasive or diagnostic caths, if desired.
· Echo and nuclear skills and training required.
· Work out of 1 office.
· 2 cardiologists in office.
· Target start date: November.
· Vacancy due to relocation of one physician.
· Shared call schedule: 1/6.
· Compensation based on MGMA plus bonus incentives.
· Full benefits package includes health, dental, CME, vacation, disability, retirement, etc.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: Ranked in top cities in America. Excellent schools. All public schools are magnet schools. Residents enjoy a wide variety of activities and amenities: water activities / outdoors recreation; affordable cost of living, quality top rated schools, fishing, boating, museums, historic district, college, golf, auto racing, low crime, regional airport.