INTERNAL MEDICINE – VERY CLOSE TO BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA, TWO AND A HALF DAYS OFF PER WEEK. STARTING SALARY IN LOW $200S. AFTER PARTNERSHIP HIGH SIX FIGURE INCOME. 100% OUTPATIENT. AFFLUENT COMMUNITY! ABALIM13
- Internal Medicine
· Established Internal Medicine group seeking additional IM physician.
· Traditional opportunity with added emphasis on nursing home management. (This component will add to the opportunity for a new physician to work hard and be well compensated.)
· A very good living can be made with an office based practice; however, participation in the nursing home coverage can add significant income to a new doctor.
· New grads and experienced physicians welcomed to apply.
· Work out of one office. No travel.
· Proactive group. They are working on level 3 patient medical home status and other delivery models.
· In addition to many ancillaries, the practice also has in-house pharmacy for patients.
· Typical schedule: 5 day work week with 2 ½ days off per week.
· Expect approximately 25-35 patients per day.
· Shared PHONE call 1:6 weekends and 1:4 week nights. Mid-level providers provide phone call support.
· Approximate starting salary: 200k range. Partners making high six figures yearly.
· Negotiable sign on bonus (25k range.) Productivity bonus.
· Short partnership.
· Comprehensive benefits include: health, dental, 2 weeks of vacation, sick leave, relocation expenses, fees and dues, disability included.
· SORRY NOT A VISA OPPORTUNITY.
· Area: Affluent community! Many new housing areas and developments. University of Alabama. Community offers many sporting and cultural events. Excellent area for family.