OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH - Desirable City, MT. Live your dream in the Rockies. Now hiring for a U.S. trained, Board Certified/Eligible Occupational Health Physician with MRO certification to join our Occupational Health Clinic. ABMTOH2
- Occupational Medicine
· If contributing to a team with an expectation for excellence and creating a balanced and fulfilling life are important to you, then this is the place for you!
· Busy, well established practice with maximum flexibility that focuses on quality lifestyle
· Clinic serves over 400 companies
· Responsibilities include medical records reviews, independent evaluations, complex work comp cases, marketing, etc.
· Employed full-time position, clinic hours are Monday – Friday (7am-5pm)
· Limited back-up after hours call coverage for contracted company
· Collegial medical staff has the full range of specialists and subspecialists available for consultation and support as needed
· Hospital - 250+ beds and is a regional destination hospital which serves a four-state area and more than 500,000 people each year
· Known for providing superb patient care
· Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location
· Competitive guaranteed market based salaries
· Sign-on incentives, moving allowances, CME reimbursement and loan forgiveness.
· Excellent school system. Abundant recreational activities year round – hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.