GASTROENTEROLOGY - Popular Montana City. Regional facility seeks additional U.S. trained, BE/BC certified, compassionate Gastroenterologist for a thriving practice. ABMTGastro2
- Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
· Full-time employed position.
· Candidate must be BC or BE gastroenterology.
· ERCP and/or EUS skills a plus.
· Time in the endoscopy center should be readily available; there is ample capacity.
· Physician will be busy from the start as patient demand currently exceeds physician availability.
· Call responsibilities are for one hospital, Shared Call 1:3.
· Physician should be prepared to practice the full scope of general gastroenterology, including consults and management of digestive diseases.
· GI Diagnostic Center is fully staffed and equipped with private offices, exam rooms, and high end finishes. Office space and procedural platform all in one location.
· Hospital approx. 250 beds and is a Level II Trauma Center. Strong Hospitalist program.
· Hospital is a regional destination hospital which serves a four-state area and more than 500,000 people each year.
· AASM accredited sleep center; HELP Helicopter and Fixed Wing air transport program with specialty transport teams; Level III NICU; and CARF Accredited Inpatient Rehabilitation Program.
· Excellent benefits - Competitive guaranteed market based salaries including productivity incentives.
· Sign-on incentives, moving allowances, CME reimbursement and loan forgiveness.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location. Excellent School System. Abundant recreational activities year round - hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping. Universities and colleges. International airport.
Email CV to: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call: 888-273-46328