OHIO LARGE CITY: NONINVASIVE CARDIOLOGIST NEEDED. Physician on retirement track. Group also expanding. Very busy large hospital employed group. Superb reputation in the city! This city has everything, from skyscrapers to major commerce. ABOHNon015
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
Technology, superb education and healthcare. Arts, fine dining, professional sports and more.
· Established, successful cardiology practice seeking additional Noninterventional cardiologist.
· Seeking physician with nuclear, echo, vascular.
· Experienced physicians with stellar background and reputation not more than 5 years out of training, or new grads from top tier program, welcomed to apply.
· Work out of one office per day.
· Vacancy due to growth/expansion. Physician also on retirement track.
· Fully equipped office. Full-service practice.
· Physicians in group have privileges in two hospitals.
· Physicians in group have held leadership roles in hospitals - positions such as Director of cardiac rehab, director of cardiac cath and interventional lab, chief of cardiology, president of medical staff, board of trustees, etc.
· Physicians in group are also highly active in community-wide healthcare initiatives. This group was the first in the city to perform many procedures.
· On a typical day, physicians round in the hospital(s) in the morning and are in the office in the afternoons.
· The two main hospitals have 400+ beds and are open heart.
· Excellent shared call schedule 1:6.
· Hospital employed group.
· Excellent two year salary guarantee. Sign on bonus. Productivity incentives.
· Benefits comprised of health, dental, paid dues/subscriptions/licenses, malpractice, relocation, etc.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.