- Traditional Physician Job
Orthopedic Foot/Ankle fellowship trained – COASTAL CITY SOUTH CAROLINA! NO practice building! ABSCOrthoF28
· Seeking Foot and Ankle fellowship trained Orthopedic surgeon to join established, growing Orthopedic group.
· Orthopedic residency required.
· 100% Foot/Ankle work. You will also work with an amazing, dedicated Foot/Ankle Physician Assistant.
· Step into robust foot/ankle practice - established patient base, NO practice building.
· Expect 2 days in OR and 2 days in office per week. Fridays off!
· Current F/A surgeon is in 75th percentile.
· 7 Orthopedic Surgeons in group.
· New grads for 2016 or physician out of training 10 years or less welcome to apply.
· Practice has their own MRI and outpatient surgical center.
· This group accounts for the majority of the Orthopedic market in the area.
· Vacancy due to surgeon of many years who is transitioning into Hospital Administration job.
· Privileges only one hospital!
· Partnership in 2 years. Everyone in group is a partner. Equal partnership. Very small, insignificant buy-in.
· Excellent compensation! Group prefers to share compensation plan directly with physician. First year salary plus bonus.
· Shared call 1:7. All Orthos share in general Ortho call.
· Sorry, NOT a visa opportunity.
· Area info: Coastal community offers unlimited amenities and recreational activities. Spend evenings and weekends taking a relaxing walk on beautiful beach, golfing or boating on the river or ocean. Residential options include gated communities, beachfront condos, or country estates. Best of both worlds: cosmopolitan lifestyle with safe streets and family values. Wonderful schools, Excellent restaurants, shopping galore, lots to do for the entire family.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Andrea Berendt