- Traditional Physician Job
FAMILY PRACTICE – Family Practice group! 100% Outpatient! Vacancy due to growth! Employed position! NO administrative headaches. All benefits. One of largest cities in GA- about an hour and a half from Atlanta, Ga. ABGAFP31
· Established practice seeking additional Family Practice physician.
· 100% outpatient opportunity.
· Vacancy due to growth. Our practice has 4 FP physicians and 2 mid-levels in group.
· Employed opportunity with no administrative headaches.
· Physician owned practice.
· Typical office schedule is Monday through Friday 8:30-5:30 with 1.5 hour lunch.
· Our office is a very impressive modern office with 24 exam rooms, EMR, on-site echo, carotid test, full service lab, digital x-ray and dexa.
· Experienced staff in office.
· Practice established for 12 years and business is thriving.
· See approximately 24-26 patients per day – no patients under the age of 13.
· Practice utilizes Hospitalists for admissions, rounding, inpatient call, etc. NO INPATIENT CALL.
· Shared Phone call 1:3 ONLY.
· Approximate starting salary 180k (negotiable), plus bonus based on collections.
· Benefits include 4 weeks paid time off per year, complete health, life, dental, and malpractice, CME.
Sorry not a visa opportunity.
· Area: Vibrant community of 300k people. Georgia’s 2nd largest city and an authentic river town. Median age is 33. Safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. Easy access to airports. Lakefront and riverfront living. Auburn University is only 30 minutes away! Multiple colleges and universities nearby. Four star restaurants, art galleries, concerts, symphony, and off Broadway plays. Excellent public schools and private academies. Year round golf, water skiing tennis, rafting, hiking and more. Real estate ranges from golf front homes, to historical homes to lofts and condos. No traffic headaches here! Please no recruitment firms.
- Family Medicine
- Andrea Berendt