- Traditional Physician Job
Interventional Cardiology – southeast in Georgia close to Savannah. Join 5 cardiologists. ABGAInterv30
· Established cardiology practice seeking additional Interventional cardiologist
· 5 cardiologists in group. 3 Interventional cardiologists, 2 outpatient only cardiologists, and several mid-level practitioners in group.
· Candidate must be willing to practice full gamut of cardiology including Non-interventional and Interventional.
· Vacancy due to relocation of one physician who is moving closer to his immediate family.
· Excellent, built-in regional primary care referral networks. Patients are waiting.
· One hospital: brand new facility, most modern equipment.
· Full service line of cardiology services include, TEE, ECHO, vascular, nuclear, and CTA; free standing interventional cath lab; and the latest in technology to include EKOS, ECMO and integrated Siemens C arm to include IVUS and FFR.
· Hospital has recruited top tier physicians of all specialties to work for their hospital.
· Shared call 1:3 to 1:4 or better.
· Excellent base salary minimum of $500,000 with wRVU incentives and outstanding benefits including paid practice expenses, full relocation, malpractice, etc. Excellent sign on bonus.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: Great family community as evidenced by the quality of physicians that have moved here over the last several years. Many activities and amenities for everyone: museums, theaters, plantations, stables, historic sites, golf, river recreation, shopping, festivals, bike trails, restaurants, local airport. Community is not far from Savannah, Jacksonville, Charleston, or Atlanta.
- Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- Andrea Berendt