- Traditional Physician Job
INTERNAL MEDICINE - Western (Not far from Louisville), KY. Seeking additional Internal Medicine physician for this great outpatient opportunity. ABKYIM5
· Join hospital employed group.
· Outpatient opportunity, but group willing to discuss traditional set-up if desired.
· New grads or experienced physicians welcome to apply.
· Work out of one office.
· Vacancy due to community need and growth.
· See Approx. 20-25 patients per day (to reach RVU threshold.)
· Typical Schedule: 5 days per week, open 4 days per week (40 hour work week to include admin time built in.)
· Excellent specialty backup - hospital has all services.
· Fully integrated EMR (Epic).
· Affiliated with one hospital - regional medical center, award winning, modern, newer facility. Financially sound.
· Comprehensive benefits include: health, loan repayment assistance, paid liability insurance, two retirement plans, relocation package, 4k CME, 5 weeks' vacation.
· Call: patient phone calls only - calls are filtered through call center first. Hospitalist round and admit.
· Competitive base salary plus productivity incentives.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: This community is the industrial, medical, retail, and cultural hub of western Kentucky. Top-ranked city for families, quality of living, and economic growth. It's the combination of low crime, outstanding school test scores, and low cost of living that makes this community a great place to raise kids. Community boasts the very best public schools in the stat, low cost of living and little to no crime. Beautiful downtown riverfront with all types of shops, venues, restaurants, and weekend concerts, hotels and convention center. Residents also enjoy Broadway shows and symphony orchestra. High growth area.
- Internal Medicine
- Andrea Berendt