Noninterventional Cardiologist - EASTERN TENNESSEE CITY. ABTNInvNon14
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
Larger cardiology group seeking additional Noninterventional cardiologist to join established, successful group.
· New grads or experienced physicians < 5 years post fellowship welcome to apply.
· Seeking candidate trained in all aspects of Non-invasive cardiology including echo, TEE, nuclear. CT, vascular, PET or MRI desirable but not required.
· Vacancy due to impending retirement.
· Group comprised of cardiologists, CTS, and non-physician practitioners.
· Work out of one office. One hospital.
· Premier cardiovascular group. Regionally and nationally recognized for clinical outcomes and cost-effectiveness, several awards for cardiac surgery.
· Well-respected quality rating service has selected this facility and the top hospital in the nation for interventional carotid care.
· Hospital continues to invest in technology.
· Hospital: Large open heart service center. State of art diagnostics, care, and treatment.
· Large service area.
· Excellent shared call. 1:6 weekends. Night call twice per month. Interventionals take STEMI call. Hospitalists and NPs assist in call.
· Hospital employed group.
· Competitive salary. Salary guarantee 2 years with increase in 2nd year. After 2 years, eligible for senior physician status with increase. Physicians split revenue equally (based on productivity and meeting quality goals/ metrics.) Negotiable sign on bonus, stipend, loan assistance.
· Comprehensive benefits include: health, dental, malpractice, disability, retirement, generous vacation, CME, etc.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: If you enjoy hiking, biking, boating, golf, and NO STATE INCOME TAX…this is the place for you!. Region also boasts world-class music and theatre. Wide variety of shopping and dining opportunities from trendy boutiques to local antique stores. Residents enjoy vibrant downtown district. Top ranked golfing destination. Excellent schools and universities.