NONINVASIVE – NORTH GEORGIA SMALL TOWN. PERFECT FOR THE CARDIOLOGIST WHO WANTS TO SLOW THE PACE A LITTLE, ENJOYS OUTDOOR LIFE(FISHING, HUNTING, MOUNTAIN VIEWS, HIKING, AND MORE). NO INPATIENT OR CALL. ABGANon24
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
NO INPATIENT OR CALL. GREAT LIFESTYLE AND STILL A SHORT DRIVE TO ATLANTA WHERE YOU HAVE CITY NIGHT LIFE . EXCELLENT COMPENSATION PACKAGE!
· Established, reputable cardiology practice seeking additional Noninvasive cardiologist.
· Work out of one office and hold privileges in one hospital.
· Expect mostly outpatient / clinic work.
· Expect to see 18-20 patients per day.
· There are currently 2 cardiologists in office.
· You will be a part of a larger hospital employed multi-specialty group.
· Clinic hours: M-F 9am – 5pm.
· On site stress , nuclear, echo, holter/event testings.
· Hospital: 500+ beds. Non-profit facility. Facility ranked in nation’s top 100 hospitals. Ranked in top 5% in nation for coronary interventions, critical care, pulmonary services, women’s health. Distinguished hospital award for clinical excellence.
· Highly Competitive Compensation Plans. 350-400k to start. (Negotiable)
· Comprehensive benefits package includes: 401K Matching / 457B Plans and Life, Health & Disability Insurance.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: Perfect opportunity for outdoors person, hiking, hunting, fishing etc. 2 hours from downtown Atlanta and about 1 ½ hrs to Atlanta outskirts. Kick back and enjoy the mountain views. Lifestyle includes hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding, as well as water sports on two lakes.