ORTHOPEDIC JOINT RECON - Upstate Metro City, SC. Established Orthopedic practice seeking Joint Reconstruction Orthopaedic fellowship trained physician to join group. Tremendous opportunity!
- Orthopaedic Surgery
· Large Ortho group. Focus on total joint. (Hips, shoulders, knees)
· Strong need in the area!
· Successful candidate will be very busy from day one! Research available.
· One year partnership track! Starting salary is $500K-$600K plus! Salary increases substantially after partnership track!
· Tremendous potential! Very well respected in the area.
· PAs assist with call.
· Private practice setting.
· Candidate will do mix of Joint and General patients to begin with.
· New grad or experience physician welcomed to apply.
· Candidate can determine scope of practice whether it be 100% joints, 75% joints / 25% general.
· You will be only total joint ortho in the group!
· Physicians are experts in the newest minimally-invasive, research-based, and state of the art procedures in the US.
· Main hospital - large, full service, facility of excellence. For day to day cases, physician can choose which hospital they prefer to work in.
· Physician in group come from top programs.
· Group Ortho Call: 1:9. Shared call 1:16 for unassigned/trauma. Trauma call not required. (Physicians are compensated by hospital for sharing trauma call.)
· Area: Highly desirable city. It's a place with tremendous energy and a young, innovative and growing cultural community. Headliner entertainment, family attractions, top-rated restaurants and world-class accommodations, international airport nearby.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.