Interventional Cardiology – Georgia Coastal City. Join well established, cardiology practice seeking additional Interventional cardiologist. Step into thriving practice with patients waiting!
- Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
· Vacancy due to impending retirement in next 12-18 months.
· Private practice comprised of cardiologists, RNs and PAs. 2 Interventionalists in group.
· Candidate will practice mix of interventional and general cardiology.
· Large, established referral base.
· Privileges in 2 hospitals (average of 300 beds each.)
· Cardiologist can expect to work 4 1/2 days per week.
· You will be expected to perform nuclear, echo, cardiac MRI, cardiac CT, peripheral vascular, etc.
· High volume group with large referral base!
· Full service, fully equipped practice: nuclear stress, 3-D echo, ECP, cardio assist-metabolic stress test, MUGA, holter, event, pacer clinic, AICD, Coumadin, carotid doppler, full lab, and imaging center.
· Comprehensive benefits include paid malpractice, health, life, disability, dental, retirement 401k P & PS, paid licenses/dues. Also included is vacation, relocation (10k), and CME etc. NO buy-in.
· Excellent starting salary (Net income 400k ++). Partner income 700k. Bonus incentive formula. Sign on bonus (10-20k).
· Shared call 1:5.
· Service area half million plus.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· You will not be disappointed in this location. All amenities. Highly desirable place to work and live.
Andrea, Physician Services
Email CV: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com