- Traditional Physician Job
PSYCHIATRY – Northern Arkansas / Ozarks. Top 100 in America! Outstanding compensation $315K plus RVU incentive, sign on bonus, and Director stipend of $35K. Loan forgiveness benefit. ABARPsych9
· Seeking Inpatient Medical Director for Acute Psych unit. General Psychiatry position.
· Candidate can expect mostly inpatient work. Outpatient is negotiable.
· You will see adult patients only. Rounding Monday through Friday. Flexible schedule. Rare weekends.
· Experienced physicians or new grads welcomed to apply.
· Privileges in one hospital. Regional medical center. Non-profit. 200+ beds. Hospital has 12 bed inpatient adult psych unit and is expanding to 20 beds. Director to have key input on unit expansion.
· Competitive salary based on MGMA 315k plus RVU incentive. Sign on bonus. 35k Medical Directorship stipend.
· Hospital employed opportunity.
· Call schedule: 10 days per month, call volume is very light.
· Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, disability, retirement, vacation, relocation, student loan forgiveness, CME, etc. Generous PTO.
· Sorry, not a J-1 visa opportunity.
· Area: Very family friendly community. Residents enjoy a wide variety of activities and amenities: water activities / outdoors recreation; affordable cost of living, quality top rated schools, fishing, boating, museums, historic district, college, golf, auto racing, low crime, regional airport. Economically healthy region. Award winning public schools, several private schools, and reputable colleges.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.
- Andrea Berendt