- Traditional Physician Job
Non-invasive Cardiology Position- Near Boston, MA
The Cardiovascular Medicine Division of North Shore Physicians Group is looking for a BC/BE non-invasive cardiologist to join a group of 13 cardiologists and 5 nurse practitioners located in Salem, MA, about 15 miles north of Boston. North Shore Medical Center is the primary hospital for inpatient consultative work with opportunities for outreach at 4 other locations providing outpatient consultative work for NSPG’s primary care physicians.
NSMC has full service PCI as well as an Electrophysiology Service providing comprehensive cardiology care.
One thing sets NSPG apart—our team-based model of care which is founded on the principle that physicians, nurses, care managers, and other providers working together will provide higher quality and a better patient experience. Today, that team focus drives our physicians to be leaders of quality of care, patient safety and process improvement initiatives.
While practicing as a Non-Invasive Cardiologist with NSPG you will also enjoy:
• our deep collaboration with Massachusetts General Hospital which includes working at both MGH/Danvers and NSMC, one of the nation’s top 50 cardiovascular hospitals
• the opportunity to teach residents
• a culture focused on communication and growth and that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
• excellent compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits including malpractice insurance and a generous retirement plan
• great schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
Let’s work together.
For more information please contact Louis Caligiuri at 1-978-573-4300 or you can also email your CV and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Primary Care
Distance from City