- Traditional Physician Job
Adult Reconstructive/Orthopedic Surgeon Position Near Boston, MA
North Shore Physicians Group, a member of the prestigious Partners HealthCare System, is looking for a BC/BE Adult Reconstructive Hip and Knee Orthopedic Surgeon to help establish and grow a new Orthopedics Division on Boston’s north shore, about 15 miles north of Boston. North Shore Medical Center is the primary hospital for inpatient work and has been recognized as one of the top hospitals in the region.
One thing sets NSPG apart — our team-based model of care which is founded on the principle that physicians, nurses, care managers, and other providers working together will provide higher quality and a better patient experience. Today, that team focus drives our physicians to be leaders of quality of care, patient safety and process improvement initiatives.
While practicing as an Adult Reconstructive/Orthopedic Surgeon with NSPG you will also enjoy:
• our deep collaboration with Massachusetts General Hospital which includes working at both MGH/Danvers and NSMC
• the opportunity to teach residents
• a reasonable call schedule not greater than 1:8
• a culture focused on communication and growth and that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
• excellent compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits including malpractice insurance and a generous retirement plan
• excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
Imagine the great things we can achieve together.
For more information please contact Louis Caligiuri at 1-978-573-4300 or you can also email your CV and letter of interest to email@example.com
Distance from City