- Traditional Physician Job
INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY MONTANA - LARGE CITY. OPEN HEART HOSPITAL. ABMTInterv2
Join single specialty practice owned by hospital.
· Group currently recruiting 2 additional Interventional cardiologists.
· Vacancy due to growth and expansion of practice.
· Tremendous opportunity for interventional. High volume.
· Join thriving medical community.
· Candidate can expect a mix of coronary and peripheral as well as general (echos, stress echos, stents, pacers, ICD's.)
· All diagnostics available.
· Privileges in one hospital only. Office connected to hospital by a sky bridge. Award-winning hospital, dedicated cath labs, open heart, all diagnostics, level II trauma, level III NICU, helicopter etc.
· Regional Destination hospital. All the latest technology: Allura Xper FD20/10 interventional angiographic X-ray lab, Toshiba Aquilion ONE dynamic volume 320-slice CT system and Da Vinci Robotics.
· Negotiable salary guarantee for first 3 years based on experience. After 3 years, physicians eligible for incentive compensation based on performance/production.
· Comprehensive benefits package includes paid health, dental and vision for physician and family, dependent life insurance for family, long term disability, travel accident insurance coverage, group term life, AD&D, 10 days and 5k CME, retirement plan, tax-deferred annuity, paid licenses/renewals/fees/memberships, etc. 4 weeks vacation. Relocation package. CME. Student loan forgiveness available.
· Shared call.
· Million people service area.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: Enjoy Rocky Mountain lifestyle in this convenient location. City recently named one of the top best places to live and work by major publications. Scenic views, outdoor activities, mild climate. Top-ranked schools. State and national parks nearby. Large entertainment venues, museums, theatre, opera, symphony. Choose where you want to live - quiet suburbs, modern downtown, condos, or ranch homes w/ acreage. Very reasonable cost of living.
- Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- Andrea Berendt