- Traditional Physician Job
Noninvasive Cardiology Permanent Part-Time – Large, Desirable New Mexico City. ABNMNoinv01
Large cardiology group seeking permanent part-time Noninvasive physician to join expanding practice.
· Largest private cardiology group in the state serving patients in 25 communities for over 40 years.
· Seeking candidate with minimum of COCATS level 2 nuclear and echo experience including TEE. Cardiac CT welcome.
· Part time physician will split practice with 1 other part time noninvasive cardiologist.
· Physician will work on rotational basis. Full time hours for 2-4 weeks then take off 2-4 weeks. Schedule will be mutually agreed upon by both physicians.
· 10 physicians in the clinic made up of interventional, noninvasive and EP. Group also has EP clinic.
· High volume group.
· Privileges in one hospital. Office location ¼ mile from hospital.
· This group is responsible for building the cardiology program at the hospital from the ground-up.
· Fully equipped office includes: all echoes, vascular echo, stress MIBI, pacer.
· Group is renowned for defining cardiovascular care excellence in the state. This group is credited with designing and building cardiac transplant programs and sophisticated cardiac care facilities.
· Competitive/negotiable starting salary.
· Comprehensive benefits package includes: matching 401k, health, dental, life, etc.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: Physicians in group enjoy maximum quality of life. Pleasant climate, cultural events, excellent educational facilities, wide variety of real estate choices, growing economy, and a plethora of other amenities make this a great location. Enjoy 300+ days of sunshine and outstanding air quality, four season outdoor activities abound including extensive hiking, single track mountain biking network, skiing is only 25 minute drive. Enjoy a vibrant cultural mix with world-class artistic community.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or
Call Physician Services:888-273-4628.
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- Andrea Berendt