- Traditional Physician Job
Seeking BE/BC fellowship-trained Joint Surgeons & Spine Surgeons
The Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group has partnered with Northwell Health and is seeking BE/BC fellowship trained Joint Surgeons & Spine Surgeons to join our expanding practice in Nassau County, Long Island.
Orlin & Cohen is the largest and fastest growing orthopedic practice on Long Island, with eight locations in Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Join our 34 fellowship-trained doctors as we continue to build a thriving practice through our new partnership with Northwell Health, New York State’s largest health system and largest private employer.
Employed through Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group, you will receive a highly competitive compensation and benefits package while enjoying the advantages of a fully autonomous “private practice” setting with minimal call obligations.
- Clear subspecialty focus: join our team as we expand coverage in this critical area
- Readily accessible, existing patient base
- Collaborative research opportunities are present at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research
- Academic opportunities at the Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
For additional information, please contact Claudine Bermingham at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for details (takes you to another website): https://www.nejmcareercenter.org/apply/217267/seeking-be-bc-fellowship-trained-joint-surgeons-and-spine-surgeons/?TrackID=73800&utm_source=medstro&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=medstro&s=medstro.com&referrer=medstro.com&referer=medstro.com
- Orthopaedic Surgery