- Traditional Physician Job
Medical Director of Clinical Laboratories – Westchester
The Northwell Health Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine seek Board Certified/Board Eligible MD’s or MD PhD Physicians to join our team as Medical Director of Clinical Laboratories at affiliate hospitals in the Westchester region of New York. Candidates must be board certified, have an established expertise in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, and must possess or be eligible to obtain New York State Certificates of Qualification for Medical Directorship.
- Provide visible and accessible institutional leadership and oversee all operations of the clinical laboratories.
- Serve as the liaison with the Northwell Health Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine and Laboratory Service Line.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements of CAP, State of New York Department of Health, and other regulatory agencies.
- Provide leadership with respect to patient safety and quality, laboratory test utilization, and operational performance of the laboratories.
Northwell Health includes 23 award-winning hospitals and more than 450 community based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island and Westchester. In turn, the Northwell Health Laboratory Service Line is a highly integrated regional network, serving not only the Northwell hospitals and a growing number of affiliate hospitals, but also as a major regional reference laboratory for the greater New York metropolitan area.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Physicians will be employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the seventh largest medical group in the country. Academic Appointment to the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine is commensurate with credentials and experience.
To learn more and apply, please contact Romaine Walton at: RWalton@northwell.edu
Click here for details (takes you to another website): https://www.nejmcareercenter.org/apply/220004/medical-director-of-clinical-laboratories-westchester-/?TrackID=73800&utm_source=medstro&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=medstro&s=medstro.com&referrer=medstro.com&referer=medstro.com
- Anatomic Pathology