- Traditional Physician Job
OB/GYN Generalist – Westchester County
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Northwell Health and the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine seeks a Board Certified/Board Eligible Obstetrician/Gynecologist to join our growing program in New York. This practice based opportunity will involve working primarily at the Westchester Health Obstetrics and Gynecology in Mt. Kisco, NY, with Obstetrical hospitalist/laborist rotations at Northern Westchester Hospital.
- Clinical position with office based and hospital based responsibilities.
- Collaborative group practice with 5 Obstetrician/Gynecologist, 3 Gynecologists and 1 Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist.
- Position is an integral part of the Northern Westchester Hospital laborist program
- Obstetrics and Gynecology division are integral part of large multi-specialty group Westchester Health Medical, member of Northwell Health Physician Partners.
- Northern Westchester Hospital offers the ability to perform advanced laproscopic and robotic surgeries.
- Attend administrative, division, and quality meetings
- Rotating duty as laborist for Northern Westchester Hospital approximately every 5-6 days.
- Busy clinical office based practice, Obstetrics and Gynecologic surgical procedures, staff Pre-natal care clinic, and laborist rotation.
- Academic appointment at the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine commensurate with experience.
Westchester Health’s Obstetrics and Gynecology division cares for approximately 11,000 patient and delivers over 800 babies a year. Westchester Health Medical is a multi-specialty medical group located in Westchester County, New York with approximately 93 providers, and is a member of Northwell Health Physician Partners. Northwell Health Physician Partners (please insert tag description).
Northern Westchester Hospital’s Center for Maternal-Child Health is certified by the State of New York as a 10-bed Level III Perinatal Care Center. This includes advanced Obstetric services as well as a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). As a Level III Perinatal Center, we provide maternity patients and newborn infants’ care ranging from preconception services to care during all stages of pregnancy, labor and delivery, postpartum and neonatal care.
To learn more and apply, please contact Lan Ma at: email@example.com
Click here for details (takes you to another website): https://www.nejmcareercenter.org/apply/236673/ob-gyn-generalist-westchester-county/?TrackID=73800&utm_source=medstro&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=medstro&s=medstro.com&referrer=medstro.com&referer=medstro.com
- Obstetrics and Gynecology