- Traditional Physician Job
Interventional Cardiology Position Near Boston, MA
The Cardiovascular Medicine Division of North Shore Physicians Group in conjunction with Massachusetts General Hospital is looking for a BC/BE interventional cardiologist to join a group of 13 cardiologists and five nurse practitioners located in Salem, MA, about 15 miles north of Boston.
One thing sets NSPG apart — our team-based model of care which is founded on the principle that physicians, nurses, care managers, and other providers working together will provide higher quality and a better patient experience. Today, that team focus drives our physicians to be leaders of quality of care, patient safety and process improvement initiatives.
While practicing as an Interventional Cardiologist with NSPG you will also enjoy:
• our deep collaboration with Massachusetts General Hospital which includes working at
both MGH and North Shore Medical Center, one of the nation’s top 50 cardiovascular
hospitals which has full service PCI as well as an Electrophysiology Service
• an academic appointment for qualified candidates
• potential for future leadership opportunity
• a culture focused on communication and growth that values your input and
understands the importance of work/life balance
• excellent compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits including malpractice
insurance and a generous retirement plan
• exceptional schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall
outstanding quality of life
Imagine the great things we can achieve together.
For more information please contact Louis Caligiuri at 1-978-573-4300 or you can also email your CV and letter of interest to email@example.com
- Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology