- Traditional Physician Job
ORTHOPEDIC JOINT RECONSTRUCTION - COASTAL NORTH CAROLINA TOWN ON THE WATER. ABVAOrthoJ6
· Seeking additional Total Joint / Joint Reconstruction Orthopedic Surgeon for established Orthopedic group near the coast.
· Opportunity ideal for a physician with a few years experience.
· Physician must have either fellowship, experience, or special interest in joint replacement.
· You may also do general and sports ortho if desired.
· Group recently hired General / Sports Ortho for office. This physician does not do joints.
· Full scope of orthopedic services and physician therapy. Regional Center of Orthopedic Excellence.
· Medical Group has its own board of directors and other self-governing capabilities.
· Privileges in 1 hospital. Full service facility including modern diagnostic imaging, women's center, cancer treatment, rehab services, critical care, surgical services, etc.
· See approx. 20-25 patients per day. Volume: 6-8 surgeries / month. Volume increasing.
· Competitive starting salary based on experience.
· Competitive Compensation & Benefits & student loan assistance available! Generous CME allowances. Paid malpractice. Pension plan. Health. 403(b) matching plan.
· Shared call: 1:3 = 8 days per month. It is a light call and very doable.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: City near the coast. Harbor. Beautiful views. Thriving arts community with theatre and art walks. Historic homes. Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and come to a community where the physicians are respected and truly appreciated. Local attractions include Golf and Country Club, Museum of the Albemarle, university, many historic sites and a boating community with numerous boat ramps and fishing areas. Less than an hour to large cities.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Andrea Berendt