- Traditional Physician Job
CTS / Cardiothoracic Surgery – Eastern Tennessee city! Large CTS group. Call 1/8. 100% CTS. ABTNCTS14
· Regional and nationally recognized Cardiac program.
· CTS surgeon retiring. Walk into a very busy practice with patients waiting! No practice building.
· Candidate must be trained in all aspects of cardiovascular and thoracic surgery. (Cardiac Surgery including: CABG, OFF-Pump CABG, Mitral Valve Repair, Maze Procedure, aortic valve surgery;
· Thoracic surgery including: VATS (Thoracoscopy); Vascular surgery; Endovascular skills not required, but welcomed.)
· Current surgery volume is 50 cases / month.
· Group offers full range of adult cardiac and thoracic surgery care and endovascular intervention. Robotics with strong focus in structural heart disease including TAVR, atrial closure devices, and mitra-clip intervention.
· Full carotid and peripheral vascular interventional programs, regional STEMI transfer network, cardiac observation Fast Track service, strong EP and CHF subsections, and active research programs.
· Diagnostic services encompass spectrum of cardiac diagnostics, cardiac and vascular CT, vascular studies, MRI, and PET imaging.
· Join trained physicians from major teaching programs across the U.S.
· Work out of one office and one large hospital system. Hospital offers digital cardiac cath lab and primary stroke center.
· Hospital offers experienced physicians performing surgical procedures with two state of the art robots (Cyberknife and da Vinci.)
· Focus is on excellence in care and collegiality.
· Premier cardiovascular group in the region.
· Regionally and nationally recognized for clinical outcomes and cost-effectiveness, awards for cardiac surgery.
· Well-respected quality rating service has selected this facility and the top hospital in the nation for interventional carotid care.
· Strong quality ratings with solid clinical outcomes and cost effectiveness.
· Active clinical research programs. Principal recruiters in several international trials, and teaching sessions.
· Interventional programs provide variety of live expert international viewed presentations.
· Lifestyle friendly community that has a breadth of cardiovascular services and sophistication.
· Large service area.
· Excellent shared CTS call.
· Hospital employed group.
· Competitive salary guarantee 2 years with increase in 2nd year. After 2 years, eligible for senior physician status with another increase. Negotiable sign on bonus, stipend, loan assistance.
· Comprehensive benefits include: health, dental, malpractice, disability, retirement, generous vacation, CME, etc.
· Community has international corporate offices, nationally-ranked schools (with all sports, band, orchestra, theater, art), single digit commuting times, safe communities. There is no state income tax, and there are four distinct seasons with many cultural and recreational opportunities.
EMAIL CV for immediate consideration or call to discuss.
Email: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.
- Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
- Andrea Berendt