- Traditional Physician Job
URGENT CARE - Gulf Coast, Florida. Seeking additional Urgent Care physician for outpatient practice. ABFLUC46
· Your choice: Work in existing Urgent Care facility or brand new Urgent Care Center.
· Florida license a plus, but not required.
· 100% outpatient.
· Urgent Care Center hours: 7am - 7pm Monday through Friday; Saturday 7am - 2pm.
· On average, you will see 4 patients per hour; equates to 50 patients in 12 hour shift.
· Ratio of 1:1 midlevels to physicians.
· Shared phone call only. Hospitalists admit.
· You will be employed by large hospital system. Non-profit system. Largest system in region. 130+ physicians in group.
· Approximate starting salary: 190k range. 25k sign on bonus. Incentive bonus.
· Comprehensive benefits include: health, dental, vision, retirement, malpractice, etc.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: wonderful location. Plenty of amenities and activities. One of largest cities in Florida.
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine - Emergency Medicine
- Andrea Berendt