EP / ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY - desirable Ohio city. Academic style position with employed cardiology group! ABOHEP15
- Internal Medicine - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
· Established, large successful cardiology practice seeking additional Electrophysiologist.
· Hospital employed group.
· 4 EPs in group.
· EP candidate should be from highly regarded EP fellowship program and should be trained in advanced EP procedures.
· Experienced physicians or new grads welcomed to apply.
· Vacancy due to growth.
· Fully equipped and staffed office. Full-service practice.
· Physicians in group have privileges in two large / open heart hospitals. State of the art facilities.
· Physicians hold leadership roles such as Director of cardiac rehab, Director of cardiac cath and interventional lab, Chief of cardiology, President of medical staff, Board of trustees, etc.
· Physicians in group are also highly active in community-wide healthcare initiatives.
· EP call is 1/5.
· Excellent first year salary guarantee. Sign on bonus. Productivity incentives.
· Benefits comprised of health, dental, paid dues/subscriptions/licenses, malpractice, relocation, etc.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area info: Skyscrapers fill the sky-line and this city is one of the major centers of commerce, technology, education and healthcare in the U.S. Amenities include cultural arts, fine dining, professional sports, family oriented lifestyle, international airport and much, much more.