- Traditional Physician Job
FAMILY PRACTICE – COASTAL GEORGIA! Tremendous potential. Live near or on the ocean and enjoy water sports, and outdoor activities. High base salary and very livable call schedule! ABGAFP9
· Established primary care practice seeking additional Family Practice physician due to growth and retirement.
· You will be a member of large, established, reputable primary care group.
· There are 6 Family Practice physicians in this particular office.
· Partnership available: 2 years. No buy-in. Solid payor mix.
· Join a thriving, successful practice.
· Candidate will work out of one office.
· Mostly outpatient work. Some hospital admitting.
· Fully equipped office including: full lab, digital plain film, MRI, CT, ultrasound, mammogram, EMR etc.
· Daily patient volume: 25-30.
· Privileges in 2 hospitals. Hospitalists on staff admitting!
· Guaranteed salary for first two years: 175k - 200k range. Salary based on productivity year 3 and up. Income potential: 400k. Bonus available. Sign-on bonus (10-20k).
· Benefits include: 15 days vacation, 5 days CME, CME reimbursement (2500), paid malpractice, retirement, health, dental, life, disability (long and short term), relocation (10k), licenses/dues, etc.
· Shared Call 1:10.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area info: Rapidly growing, large coastal community with a rich variety of opportunities in culture and the arts, recreation, education, and housing. Excellent community to raise a family with a full complement of public and private schools. Nation's largest historic district. Something for everyone: cultural, water-based activities, outdoors, major civic center. Desirable city with good economic base. It has a huge draw.
- Family Medicine
- Andrea Berendt