- Traditional Physician Job
HEMATOLOGY ONCOLOGY POSITION ATLANTA AREA. Seeking add’l Oncologist due to growth and community need. Established cancer center. ABGAHemOnc31
· Large, successful Oncology practice. Offices located throughout Atlanta area.
· Fully accredited oncology practice. At the forefront of latest cancer treatment, research, and patient advocacy.
· PAs and NPs on staff and administer chemo.
· This group is 1 of 7 cancer practices chosen to participate in nationwide oncology medical home model pilot program.
· Research available.
· One hospital. Top ranked healthcare employer in Metro Atlanta area. State of the art center located on main campus of hospital. Services include comprehensive cancer program, medical oncology, radiation oncology, dedicated breast surgeon and state of the art imaging.
· Physicians round on their patients in hospital.
· Competitive salary plus bonus. Comprehensive benefits package. Short Partnership track! All physicians become partners.
· Very livable call schedule.
· Service area: 5 counties.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: You will enjoy living and working in this great Atlanta suburb. All amenities including quality schools, wide variety of recreation and sports, full gamut of real estate options.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.
- Internal Medicine - Hematology and Oncology
- Andrea Berendt