- Research/Scientific Investigation
- Other (Volunteer, Writing, Production, Etc)
- Non-traditional Physician Job
USMLE Practice Question Writers Wanted
Are you a third- or fourth-year medical student, resident, or attending looking for an opportunity to apply your medical education outside of a clinical setting? Whenever you can make the time? With flexible weekly/monthly time commitments? From the comfort of your own home? Well here is your opportunity to work for one of the leading medical test preparation companies in the country! Join a company founded by physicians who were driven by a desire to create the content they wish they had when preparing for their exams.
If you are passionate about teaching and want to join an enthusiastic team of physicians and supporting staff, you are a great fit. The company is currently looking for authors to create test preparation material for the USMLE Steps 2-CK and 3 exams, COMLEX Level 2 Ce and L3 exams, as well as various Shelf Exams. Experience in medical student education, specifically test preparation, is preferred. It is important that you are able to identify what a student needs to know for the examinations and teach it in a memorable way, rather than using a standard textbook format.
You will work with a team of physician and non-physicians who support each other in every way possible. You will work directly with our senior physician editors and have an open communication channel to share ideas to create the best test preparation available.
- Must have taken and passed USMLE Step 1, 2 and 3 or COMLEX Level 1, 2, and 3
- MD or DO degree
- Strong editorial, written and verbal communication skills required
- Passion for teaching board preparation
- Understanding board preparation vs. standard medical knowledge
- Experience in board preparation preferred
Part-time or full-time available, work from home