- Traditional Physician Job
Noninvasive cardiology position Upstate South Carolina city! Excellent opportunity to join established cardiology practice. Tremendous potential. VERY BUSY LARGE GROUP! Physician retiring. ABSCInvNon6
· Excellent compensation package! Shared Call 1/8 to 1/10!
· Established cardiology group seeking additional noninvasive or Invasive Noninterventional cardiologist.
· Echo, nuclear, vascular, CTA, diagnostic cath, will all be considered.
· VERY busy group - patients are on a waiting list. Physicians are in 90th percentile.
· Additional cardiologist joining Spring 2016.
· Group has 2 office locations. Physicians work out of both.
· Physicians own their building and have fully equipped office including nuclear cameras, echo, pro-time, pacer, stress, lipid management, research, treadmills, etc.
· Opportunity to participate in research.
· Excellent relationship with hospitals.
· Longevity. Doctors on staff stay until they retire.
· Privileges in 2-3 hospitals, mainly working out of 1.
· Main hospital is large and open heart Centers of Excellence include: emergency center, cancer center, women's health. Top-rated facility by US News. Teaching and research hospital. Located approx. 1 mile from office.
· Shared call 1:8 to 1:10.
· Short partnership track.
· First year salary guarantee plus large sign on bonus. Outstanding compensation as partner. Physician can earn additional money from ancillaries and call pay.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area info: This is one of the fastest growing cities in the southeast. All amenities including excellent schools, beautiful real estate, and numerous recreational opportunities and events. Four seasons climate. Cultural amenities: large convention center, symphony, orchestra.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@Berendtmedical.com or call toll free: 888-273-4628.
Your cardiology job search ends here: CardiologyPositions.com
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- Andrea Berendt