Chicago: Noninvasive cardiologist needed - Ideal Chicago suburb. Our group may consider Invasive Noninterventional or Noninvasive. ABILInvNon11
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
· 5 cardiologists in our group made up of males and females. Vacancy due to impending retirement and growth.
· New grads and experienced physicians welcome to apply.
· Work in only one office.
· You will walk into ready-made patient base.
· If physician wants to cath, he is welcome to perform diagnostic caths, echo, nuclear, devices, etc.
· Candidate may be involved in academics, if desired. (Academic involvement in inpatient hospital setting only.)
· New grads or experienced physicians welcome to apply. Group willing to mentor new grad out of fellowship.
· Last hire was 2014. (doc is happy and still there.)
· Practice established 30 years. Strong affiliation with hospital.
· Privileges in 2 hospitals. Approximately 600 to 700 beds. Teaching hospital w/ Cardiology fellowship program. Full service facility, with all latest equipment. Top ranked, award winning facility.
· Second hospital - 200+ beds. Diagnostic caths, stents done here, but not open heart.
· Short equal partnership! Everyone in group earns same compensation package. There is a lot of camaraderie among members of group.
· Salary ramping up from first year to second year. Potential productivity / performance bonus. Possible sign on bonus.
· Equally shared call.
· Benefits: health, dental, malpractice, retirement, disability, 1 week CME 2k, 3 weeks vacation.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: half hour to downtown Chicago. Ideal location.
Email CV to Andrea: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.
Your cardiology job search ends here: CardiologyPositions.com