- Traditional Physician Job
South Carolina Pulmonology / CC Position. Large, busy group. Outstanding call 1/6. Established bronchoscopy program. Research. Short, equal partnership track – 1 year. Large hospital @ 500 beds. ABSCPulmo31
· If you are a Pulmo / CC relocating to the Carolinas or new grad, we are interested in talking with you about his position. Can also practice sleep – group manages hospital sleep lab.
· Busy Pulmo CC practice seeking additional Pulmo/CC physician due to growth.
· Expect to practice in outpatient and inpatient setting.
· Physician can practice sleep if credentialed. Group manages hospital sleep lab.
· Critical Care week rotation every 6 weeks.
· You will see 10-15 patients per day. Office schedule is based on hospital rotation.
· Group provides critical care coverage in hospital(s).
· Established bronchoscopy program. Four of the physicians in the group perform interventional bronchoscopy.
· Opportunity for research participation if desired.
· Two office locations are fully equipped including EMR.
· Group has four hospital-based NPs Plus office NPs.
· Excellent starting salary for one year, then partner. Negotiable depending upon skills and experience plus productivity incentives. Partnership. May be eligible for partnership after 1 year. All physicians are equal partners.
· Benefits include: medical dental, disability, life, retirement.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: South Carolina is known for its beauty, friendly people, quality of life and much more. This is a place with tremendous energy and a young, innovative and growing cultural community. Lots to do! Headliner entertainment, family attractions, top-rated restaurants and world-class accommodations.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 843-766-3105.
- Internal Medicine - Critical Care Medicine
- Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease
- Andrea Berendt