- Traditional Physician Job
Interventional - Chicago suburb. ABILInterv11
· Midsize group.
· Work in one office.
· You will have ready-made patient base.
· Interventional candidate welcome to perform coronary and peripheral procedures.
· Candidate may be involved in academics, if desired. There is cardiology fellowship program at hospital only, not in outpatient setting.
· Two Interventionalists in group.
· Group needs help. Very busy!
· New grads or experienced physicians welcome to apply. Group willing to mentor new grad out of fellowship.
· Illinois license a plus.
· Last hire was 2014. (doc is still there.)
· Established 30 years.
· Privileges in 2 hospitals. One hospital has over 600 beds. Teaching hospital. Full service facility, with all latest equipment. Top ranked, award winning facility.
· 2 year full partnership track - equal partnership.
· Starting salary is competitive. Salary ramping up from first year to second year. Potential productivity / performance bonus. Possible sign on bonus.
· Shared call 1:4 to 1:5. Everyone shares call equally.
· Benefits: health, dental, malpractice, retirement, disability, 1 week CME 2k, vacation.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.
- Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- Andrea Berendt