ADULT PSYCHIATRY - Coastal, VA. Award winning, nationally recognized, nonprofit, integrated healthcare system expanding Behavioral Health department. ABVAPsych6
· You will be a part of large hospital employed medical group in Virginia.
· 2 Adult psychiatrists needed to form a team of 4.
· You can choose inpatient or outpatient opportunities.
· You will enjoy a spectacular work/life balance.
· Academic involvement / teaching, if desired.
· Work out of one beautiful office on campus of hospital. Hospital has 24 bed inpatient Psych unit.
· System has been ranked as one of the top Integrated Healthcare Systems in the country.
· You will be an integral part of a healthcare system focused on quality, transformation, and innovation.
· Group members enjoy spectacular work/life balance.
· Equally shared call: 1:4.
· Excellent, competitive compensation (220-240k) plus bonuses.
· Comprehensive benefits package includes: health, dental, retirement, disability, loan forgiveness, etc.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: You will enjoy living in this very desirable Virginia city. Low cost of living. Unsurpassed recreational activities. Excellent public and private school choices. This are is consistently ranked among the top places to live in the US. You will not be disappointed in this location.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.