Congestive Heart Failure (CHF / LVADS) Noninvasive - North Carolina City. ABNCInvNonH13
- Internal Medicine - Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
· Established cardiology practice in attractive and desirable North Carolina city seeking additional top-tier, well trained Heart Failure / Non-invasive cardiologist.
· Candidate must be BE/BC cardiology.
· Program is expanding. Reason for vacancy: growth.
· Well established large Cardiology Group! Leading group in the region.
· Group includes full time cardiologists and pediatric cardiologists.
· Work out of one location - Beautiful modern office!
· Privileges in one hospital – large tertiary facility, listed in nation's top 50 hospitals for cardiovascular care.
· Physicians in group participate as board members of the American Society of Echocardiography, and are also members of numerous state and national committees of the American College of Cardiology.
· Cardiologists are committed to continuously advancing their skills through educational courses, symposia and research.
· Shared call. Call is flexible. All physicians work well together.
· Competitive salary based on experience. Upper 300k base salary plus 50k sign on - 400k to start in first year. Compensation is negotiable.
· Benefits include: health, dental, short/long term disability, life, AD&D, dependent life, vision, retirement, CME, dues, and licenses, etc.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area:, Theater, festivals, excellent restaurants, art galleries, cultural diversions and museums abound. Food lover's paradise, culinary offerings range from traditional southern comfort food to four-star cuisine.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.