Interventional Cardiology - WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA CITY! ABNCInterv13
- Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
· Top-ranked, established cardiology practice in western North Carolina seeking top-tier, well trained Interventional cardiologist.
· Perform coronary and peripheral interventions. Expect high volume.
· Candidate must be board eligible or board certified. Echo and/or nuclear a plus, but not required.
· 6 interventionalists in group. New interventional will be replacing retiring physician and taking on his patients. Very little practice building.
· Group includes pediatric cardiologists, noninvasive, interventionals with nine affiliate offices. 200 employees.
· Leading cardiology group in the region. Physicians in group participate as board members of the American Society of Echocardiography, and are also members of numerous state and national committees of the American College of Cardiology.
· Cardiologists are committed to continuously advancing their skills through educational courses, symposia and research.
· Employed opportunity.
· One hospital - tertiary facility. Listed in nation's top 50 hospitals for cardiovascular care.
· Shared interventional call 1:5. Call is flexible. All physicians work well together.
· Exceptional salary: All physicians paid equally. Physician will make in mid/ high $500K plus large sign on bonus of approx. $50k
· Benefits include: health, dental, short/long term disability, life, AD&D, dependent life, vision, retirement, CME, dues, and licenses, etc.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: Theater, live music, festivals, excellent restaurants, cultural diversions and museums abound. A food lover's paradise, culinary offerings range from traditional southern comfort food to four-star cuisine.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.