Chief Cardiovascular Surgeon in New York! ABNYCTS3
- Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
· Seeking Chief CTS with strong track record. Current Chief retiring.
· Seeking top tier candidate. Leadership experience. Someone who is a leader in the field to direct a program in New York.
· Must have at least 5 years post fellowship work experience to qualify for the position.
· Seeking candidate with strong surgical skills, leadership and administrative skills. TAVR , mitral valve repairs, robotics a plus. Thoracic skills not necessary.
· You will be a part of a stable, robust CTS program. There is plenty of room for program growth.
· Volume will easily increase with addition of new surgeon.
· Typical schedule: surgery in the morning, see patients in office in afternoon.
· Expect 80-90% routine cardiovascular surgery (CABG, valve replacement/repair, etc; 10-15% thoracic / some adult congenital etc.) No transplant program currently; however, being considered in future.
· Surgeons have strong support from dedicated Physician Assistants.
· Work out of one office and one hospital.
· Hospital has long standing cardiology and cardiovascular surgery program and is rapidly expanding medical center. 350+ beds. Ranked in top 2% of hospital in nation. State of the art facility also offers advanced surgical procedures, wound care, level 3 NICU, and state of the art birthing center, etc.
· Approximate salary: 7 figures plus to start!
· Shared call 1:3. Flexible. PA’s assist.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
Area voted as top place to live in New York.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.