Orthopedic Surgeon, General for Coastal South Carolina- VERY DESIRABLE COASTAL LOCATION! Large Group, Short Partnership, Very busy group. Expanding and hiring 3 new Orthopeadic Surgeons in the next year. ABSCOrthoG28
· Seeking General Ortho to join established, growing Orthopedic group. Large Orthopedic Surgery group.
· New grads or physician not more than five years out of training, welcome to apply.
· Vacancy due to impending retirement of General Ortho in practice.
· You will step into ready-made patient base.
· Practice has their own MRI and outpatient surgical center.
· Typical schedule is 2 days in office seeing patients, 2 days in surgery. Enjoy Fridays off - Physicians rotate working Friday afternoons (1:5).
· This group accounts for 40% of the Orthopedic market in the area. They are very busy group.
· Privileges in ONE large tertiary hospital!
· Partnership in 2 years. Everyone in group is a partner. Equal partnership.
· Group prefers to share compensation plan directly with physician. Salary based on MGMA.
· Shared call 1:5 to 1:6. All Orthos share in general Ortho call.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area info: Coastal community offers unlimited amenities and recreational activities. Spend evenings and weekends taking a relaxing walk on beautiful beach, golfing or boating on the river or ocean. Residential options include gated communities, beachfront condos, or country estates. Best of both worlds: cosmopolitan lifestyle with safe streets and family values.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.
- Orthopaedic Surgery