- Traditional Physician Job
Neurology - Tennessee city! General Neurology position. Beautiful affluent community! ABGANeur32
· Established group seeking additional Neurologist. Join 2 FT Neurologists and 2 Neurohospitalists.
· Candidate can expect general Neurology. No sleep. They do have a pain clinic, but not a priority.
· Traditional opportunity – outpatient clinic + inpatient.
· Vacancy due to retirement.
· Hospital employed opportunity.
· Privileges in one hospital and one office. Main Hospital regional acute-care hospital that offers major medical, surgical and diagnostic services, including accredited stroke and chest pain centers. Hospital was recently named one of the nation's "100 Great Community Hospitals" by Becker's Hospital Review.
· When on call, typically round 1-8 inpatients / average of 3 patients.
· Shared call 1:4. Call is also supported by 24/7/365 hospitalist service. Locum share physician call.
· Guaranteed base salary for 3 years. Productivity bonus based on wRVU's.
· Comprehensive benefits package. Employer provides malpractice (self-insured) with tail coverage.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: Beautiful affluent community with excellent public and private schools and activities for everyone in every season. Residents enjoy hiking, mountain biking, golf, arts & cultural events, sports, festivals, water activities, etc. A little over an hour from Atlanta.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.
- Andrea Berendt