INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY - North Carolina Coastal City! ABNCInterv12
- Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
· Large, successful group seeking Interventional cardiologist.
· Perfect candidate will have a couple years of experience and desire to direct a program.
· Group has established Interventional program.
· Candidate will be able to perform coronary, peripheral, caths, etc. You will be the only interventionalist in group.
· Shared Interventional call 1:6 with other interventionals.
· This group is focused on quality of patient care, medication management.
· You will enjoy a well-rounded practice and opportunity for program leadership.
· Group is leader in medicare's MSSP program. Group handles 50% plus of the patient market share in the region. Group finished at top of list out of 220 ACO's nationwide and statewide in aggregate quality.
· Volume: 280 coronary among 2 Interventionalists for past few years PLUS 50-100 peripheral cases. Group also has their own PVD lab.
· Large, built-in referral base. Patients are waiting. Group is home to over half PCPs in community.
· State of the art imaging center with advanced diagnostics such as certified echo and nuclear labs, MRI, CT, ultrasound, mammography, cone density, x-ray, endoscopy, and sleep lab.
· Physician can participate in research/clinical trials if desired.
· One office location.
· Large hospital. Award winning facility. State of the art equipment and care. Full service inpatient and outpatient. daVinci. Women's Center. Cancer Center. Gastro Center. Open Heart. Dedicated cath/peripheral and EP labs. CON pending for third lab - it is unopposed. All diagnostics.
· Competitive salary guarantee until partnership. Salary commensurate with experience. Unlimited upside productivity incentive.
· Shared STEMI call 1:6 with other interventionals. NPs and PAs also assist with call.
· Partnership opportunity in 2 years or less.
· Comprehensive benefits include: health, dental, disability, retirement, vacation, life (up to 50k), malpractice, profit sharing, CME (5 days + $2500 stipend), etc. Vacation / CME = 20 days.
· Sorry, not a visa opportunity.
· Area: Coastal living without the high cost! Highest performing schools in the state are located right here. Several colleges and universities nearby. This community on the coast offers a warm southern climate, a low cost of living and numerous cultural and recreational opportunities. Boating and water sports. It's like being on vacation every time you go home. Neighborhoods are close-knit. Homes are quaint. The lifestyle is serene. And the schools are among the very best in the state (The top 10%.) When it comes to location, this is one location that has it all.
Email CV to Andrea for consideration: Andrea@BerendtMedical.com or Call Physician Services: 888-273-4628.